Help Center & Knowledge Base
NeoCanada is an online educational platform delivering Canadian education around the world. Take courses from industry-leading Canadian colleges and institutions wherever you are in the world, on your schedule, to get you success-ready.
NeoCanada offers three credential tiers: Modules, MicroDiplomas, and Diplomas. Our credentials can be taken and combined at your own pace to add up to a Diploma.
Students complete courses to gain Modules, and combine Modules from a program to earn MicroDiplomas. Complete a series of MicroDiplomas within a program to earn your Diploma, or enroll in a Diploma program from the start!
Yes. You can take single courses to earn modules, a combination of multiple courses to earn MicroDiplomas, and a combination of multiple MicroDiplomas to earn your full Diploma.
No. All our course material is presented online, from lessons to assignments, quizzes, and exams.
No. Our course material can be completed asynchronously. This means you can complete the course material on your schedule, at your own pace.
The average duration for our programs is as follows.
20-80 Course Hours
60-240 Course Hours
660-920 Course Hours
Keep in mind, these are average durations, and you can take your courses at your own pace.
We offer all the courses that are required as prerequisites for any course available at NeoCanada. You will not be able to register for a course if you do not have the required prerequisite for it. Here is the list of prerequisite courses and the courses they lead to:
Within the Medical Office Administrator program:
- MAM1 Anatomy & Medical Terminology I is required for MAM2 Anatomy & Medical Terminology II
- HMA101 Introduction to Anatomy and Medical Terminology is required for HMA201 Advanced Anatomy and Medical Terminology
Within the Pharmacy Assistant program:
- PHR1 Pharmacology I is required for PHR2 Pharmacology II
- HPH103 Introduction to Pharmacology is required for HPH203 Advanced Pharmacology
Within the Network Systems Administrator program:
- TMA1 CompTIA I (A+) is required for TMA2 CompTIA II (A+)
- TNS101 CompTIA I (A+) is required for TNS201 CompTIA II (A+)
- TIIN CCNA 200-301 Volume 1 is required for TICN CCNA 200-301 Volume 2
- TNS106 CCNA 200-301 Volume 1 is required for TNS206 CCNA 200-301 Volume 2
Within the Accounting, Tax, & Payroll program:
- BAF1 Bookkeeping and Financial Accounting I is required for BAF2 Bookkeeping and Financial Accounting II
- BAT101 Introduction to Financial Accounting is required for BAT201 Advanced Financial Accounting
- BPR1 Payroll I is required for BPR2 Payroll II
- BAT104 Payroll Administration I is required for BAT204 Payroll Administration II
- BTP1 Personal Income Tax Preparation I is required for Personal Income Tax Preparation II
- BAT102 Personal Income Tax in Canada I is required for BAT202 Personal Income Tax in Canada II
Except for prerequisite courses, for individual Modules, you can take our courses in any order you wish. However, we do have recommended frameworks for Diploma and MicroDiploma programs that are optimized for ease of convenience, understanding, and timeframes. That framework will be provided to you upon enrolling.
- Educational Services Only:
NeoCanada provides educational services designed to assist students in improving their qualifications and credentials for potential immigration to Canada. Our courses are designed to educate and equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to find employment once you arrive in Canada, but we do not guarantee any specific immigration outcomes.
- Not an Immigration Service:
NeoCanada is not an immigration consulting firm or an immigration service provider. We do not provide legal advice, immigration advice, or assistance in the immigration application process. Our services are solely focused on education and skill enhancement.
- No Immigration Guarantees:
While our courses are designed to help you bolster your qualifications, completing our programs does not guarantee your eligibility for Canadian immigration programs. Immigration requirements and policies are subject to change by The Government of Canada, and the decision on immigration applications rests solely with the respective immigration authorities.
- Consultation with Immigration Professionals:
For personalized immigration advice, and application assistance, and to ensure accurate and up-to-date information on immigration policies and requirements, we strongly recommend consulting with licensed immigration professionals or legal experts who are authorized to provide immigration advice.
- No Liability for Immigration Outcomes:
NeoCanada shall not be held liable for any immigration-related outcomes resulting from using our educational services. We are not responsible for any decisions made by immigration authorities representing The Government of Canada or any consequences arising from immigration applications.
- Changes to Disclaimer:
This disclaimer may be updated from time to time without prior notice. You must review the disclaimer periodically to stay informed about any changes.
- Acceptance of Terms:
Using NeoCanada’s website and services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and limitations outlined in this disclaimer.
If you have any questions or concerns about this disclaimer or our services, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
*This disclaimer is intended for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or create any contractual obligations between NeoCanada and its users.